Tuesday, November 25, 2014

5 Reasons You Should Shop at Helping Hands

5. It's quality items at an average of 60-90% off regular prices. 

4. The money you save on clothes can be used to do other things you want to do such as take the kids to a movie, go to a concert or even give to your favorite charity. 

3. It teaches your children the value of a dollar. With many in our society spending big money for brand name clothes, it shows that the amount you spend is not important and that there are more important things than spending $70 on a pair of jeans. 

2.  You help out the community. All money made from sales go to helping our community with things such as utility bills or rent. 

1. It's a local ministry serving others with the love of Christ. Be a part of helping spread the love of Christ by either donating items or purchasing items. 




1 comment:

  1. I love to come to your store I used to come there a lot but my health is not so good right now and the viris has us staying home but I am going to call an order and let my husband get it for me! I wear size 24 or 3x hope you have pjs in my size ! Thank you will call soon

    ReplyDelete